Re: howto detect which index is corrupted

From: Burton Peltier <burttemp1REMOVE_THIS_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:48:37 -0500

There are a lot of ora-600 errors that do not have [12700] as the first argument.

Even if 12700 covered all cases of corruption (which I doubt it would), is this something everyone should know and be able to answer in a job interview?

Was this question in the job interview a tie-breaker/trick "type question" ? You know like the old "what is the command to create the system tablespace" ? Yeah right...