Re: 'history' for SQL commands

From: Tanel Poder <change_to_my_first_name_at_integrid.info>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:22:31 +0300

If you're on Windows and use regular command line mode sqlplus, then type few commands in it and see what pressing F7 does. It shows you the list of previously executed commands (you can control the length of history from cmd.exe properties). Also when you press a letter when at command history list, the last command starting with the letter is shown. I like these features a lot...

Tanel