Re: 8.1.7 and 9.2 pl/sql handling

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:48:36 -0700

RR wrote:

> Daniel Morgan wrote:
> > Unless you are willing to provide something of substance ... no help is possible from my
> > desk.
> >
> > Perhaps someone else has a working crystal ball or Taro cards.
> > --
> > Daniel Morgan
>
> Hi again Daniel,
>
> what of substance do you require that you can't get from the results of
> this simple test? If you ran the sample code from the original post
> (which should run on most systems (see my reasoning in my other post))
> then you should see the results that I referred to. To elaborate a bit,
> though, the results on 817 show no numeric returns, whilst on the 92
> version, they do.
>
> Anyways, it's not really that important to me, and certainly if you feel
> that this is a waste of your time, please do not respond.

To assume that many of us have both 8i and 9i is a mistake.

To assume that any of us are going to invest our unpaid time to do this when you could easily provide it is a mistake.

To expect me to do anything other than killfile this thread now would also be a mistake.

--
Daniel Morgan
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/aoa/aoa_main.asp