Re: 8.1.7 and 9.2 pl/sql handling

From: RR <rickraster*_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:59:07 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:
> Unless you are willing to provide something of substance ... no help is possible from my
> desk.
>
> Perhaps someone else has a working crystal ball or Taro cards.
> --
> Daniel Morgan

Hi again Daniel,

what of substance do you require that you can't get from the results of this simple test? If you ran the sample code from the original post (which should run on most systems (see my reasoning in my other post)) then you should see the results that I referred to. To elaborate a bit, though, the results on 817 show no numeric returns, whilst on the 92 version, they do.

Anyways, it's not really that important to me, and certainly if you feel that this is a waste of your time, please do not respond. Received on Thu Aug 28 2003 - 08:59:07 CDT