Problems with UNION and Systemtables...

From: Ralf Schnickmann <ralf_schnickmann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:16:11 +0200

Hi!

I created this query:

SELECT TABLE_NAME, OWNER, PRIVILEGE
FROM USER_TAB_PRIVS
UNION
SELECT TABLE_NAME, TABLE_SCHEMA, PRIVILEGE FROM USER_ROLE_PRIVS, ALL_TAB_PRIVS
WHERE GRANTED_ROLE = GRANTEE In sql+ or in toad in can start this query correctly and it returns several rows.

But starting this query in my c# application i got no rows returned. The intresting thing is that i can start these two SELECT statements in my c# application seperatly with the correct result. Only the union of these statements fails... no errors but no rows returned...

Greetings,
Ralf Received on Thu Aug 28 2003 - 04:16:11 CDT