problem in removing TNS listener from thne services.

From: pikku <member37222_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:19:44 -0400

Hi all,

i had installed Oracle 8i which was working cool. Then i tried installing Oracle 9i. i could not do complete installation some how. So i tried instaling again but before that i tried to uninstall oracle 9i, i am still having a listener in the services which i cannot remove. Can anyone tell me how to remove the listener(OracleOraHome9201Listener) from the services. I am using winXp operating system. i even saw in the registry but could not locate any listener.

Thanks in advance

Raj