Re: FRM-40401 Error

From: Zafer AKTAN <zaferaktan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 04:05:07 GMT

I am testing my Forms 6i application with the latest patchset against the 8.0.6.3, 8.1.6.3, 8.1.7.4, 9.2.0.4 databases and I am suppressing this annoying error in the form (by using a form level on-error trigger). No matter what the database server version is and the patch level, this forms error happens if there is nothing to save. In your case, given that you are using 9iAS forms services, I would check the database server patch level and then the 9iAS patch level.
I think even then, you will see the same error message. It is a level 5 error anyway.
hope this proves useful
Zafer AKTAN
Oracle DBA/Developer