Offline instantiation

From: cuenta_chou <member37167_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:50:56 -0400

Hi everybody,

I'm using Oracle 9.0.1 with WIN2K. I have a Master Site with some tables I want to replicate, and a Materialized View Site. The tables are too big, and my network connection isn't enough for this load.

I'm following the instructions that came in the chapter "Performing an Offline Instantiation of a Materialized View Site Using Export/Import" of the book "Oracle9i Replication Management API Reference Release 1 (9.0.1)". Everything goes fine until I try to run as mview_admin

DBMS_OFFLINE_SNAPSHOT.BEGIN_LOAD when I get this error

ORA-23308: object XXX.YYY does not exist or is invalid

The object exists and the db link and everything seems to be ok. Could somebody tell me how can I fix this problem?

Many Many thanks in advance (sorry for my bad english)

Manu