Re: Is there any way to notify event from DB to PHP

From: Petit Donghwa <wonim.somaggio_at_lusis.fr>
Date: 27 Aug 2003 08:05:14 -0700

Thanks for your help

I'm so poor for Oracle.
But I have tried to find solution for my problem. I'm developping web-page written PHP.
and I need to notify from table changed in DB.

If this table is changed(only inserting), my web-page detect it and look at this table and reload this web-page dynamically.

Can u give me one example source fragment in detail if possbile?

Merci beaucoup!!!!! Received on Wed Aug 27 2003 - 10:05:14 CDT