Is there any way to notify event from DB to PHP

From: Petit Donghwa <wonim.somaggio_at_lusis.fr>
Date: 27 Aug 2003 02:59:08 -0700

I'm looking for the solution.

If one table change, is there any way automatically to send signal to application program(written in PHP or java)?

I'm trying to use trigger for this table and DBMS_ALERT. but I don't know how it works correctly and usage too. If you have some sample code, please help me. Received on Wed Aug 27 2003 - 04:59:08 CDT