Re: How's this for a cunning piece of spam.

From: SoulSurvivor <markyg_7_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 26 Aug 2003 03:35:12 -0700

Naa,

Its the virus (or one of its cousins) which caused the damage. Some viruses will email al the receipents in a persons address book. If antivirus_at_isd3.timesgroup.com was in an address book (even by accident), got emailed and that server had the virus, the server will then send emails again on antivirus_at_isd3.timesgroup.com behalf!

I even had spam from myself to myself at one time. I kid ye not!

I can see why you are cynical though :-)