Database Proxy

From: Sadik Aral Bozkirli <bozkirli_2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Aug 2003 01:33:40 -0700

Hi,

Does anyone know of a 3rd party sql proxy software that can be used to relay sql statements and results between two different networks for an 9i database. Actually, what I need is something similar to Oracle's own "Connection Manager". However, Connection Manager is included in the 9i EE, and the licensing from SE (which we have) to EE seems a little steep.

Sadik Received on Tue Aug 26 2003 - 03:33:40 CDT