troubles with expired passwords on oracle application server

From: Marco <ver_for_at_yahoo.it>
Date: 26 Aug 2003 00:47:49 -0700

Hi,

I have some troubles with a portal set-up with Oracle portal 9ias. for all my users (included administrators) when I try to login, I have this message:

Error: Your password has expired, please contact the directory administrator to reset your password (WWC-53069)

What can I do????

Thanks for your answers.

Marco Received on Tue Aug 26 2003 - 02:47:49 CDT