KEEP Pool and full-table scans?

From: Franklin <member29243_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:13:21 -0400

I understand that Oracle will read full-table scan data blocks directly into the PGA, byassing the data buffer.

If this is true, is there a way to cache ( using the KEEP pool ), small tables (less than 20 data blocks) that experience frequent fulltable  scans?

If I KEEP the small table, will Oracle still read it from the data file into the PGA?