Re: Harrison Redhouse RAC article

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:26:10 +1000

> > Does anyone know if Harrison Redhouse's RAC article is still available
> > on oaktable.net? I looked around the Files section and did not find
> > it. Is is available somewhere else?
>
> Actually I am Harrison Redhouse.
>
> The "H" is for Habib, my uncle, and the "R" is for Rajesh, my sister.

Fair enough, though it's a shame your own initials bear absolutely no relation to Mr. Redhouse's. But, no doubt you can supply him with the necessary articles and save me the bother.

While you're at it, perhaps you could explain the workaround for the failure of GSD to start after a reboot of the virtual machines in the two-node configuration? It was never included in the original, published paper, but I have it on excellent authority that Harrison Redhouse worked that one out in February this year. So enquiring minds would like to know.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Aug 25 2003 - 20:26:10 CDT