Re: Extracing Oracle SQL from network by Ethereal?

From: ayeh <ayeh18_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2003 17:09:19 -0700

Hi Tanel,

Actually, I did use v$sql... but the JOINs still turned out to be quite hefty. And I tried using sql_trace and sqlNet, but both would have some I/O cost of writing to a file. Any other suggestions? I'm looking for the most efficient way that I can get the SQL statements with the lowest impact on the database itself.

Thank you! Received on Mon Aug 25 2003 - 19:09:19 CDT