Re: Harrison Redhouse RAC article

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:00:39 +1000

"ksanny" <ksanny_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:29778eb3.0308250941.513254e8_at_posting.google.com...
> Does anyone know if Harrison Redhouse's RAC article is still available
> on oaktable.net? I looked around the Files section and did not find
> it. Is is available somewhere else?

Harrison Redhouse was actually me. (Harrison after Birtwhistle, and Redhouse after Benjamin Britten's home address in Aldeburgh). And I pulled the papers because I was dissatisfied with them.

So, the answer is no, you won't be able to find them somewhere else. Unless you get them from somewhere that's completely unauthorised and in violation of copyright.

But if you care to email me, I will walk you through the steps.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Aug 25 2003 - 15:00:39 CDT