Re: using OCIRowidToChar

From: yy343 <deevandeevan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2003 11:47:16 -0700

Hi all, thanks for the help.

In the end, I opened up a TAR for this problem (Oracle Tech support case)

and OCIRowidToChar will be implemented in Oracle 10 (as far as I could understand, and I might be wrong, this function isn't implemented in Oracle 9.2 )

The workaround is just to not use the function (you can bind SQL statements with a row id without converting to 'text' )

thanks Received on Mon Aug 25 2003 - 13:47:16 CDT