what is v$sql_redirection

From: Tanel Poder <change_to_my_first_name_at_integrid.info>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:28:22 +0300

Hi!

What the heck is v$sql_redirection view? 9.2 docs say "This view identifies SQL statements that are redirected". Great...

It queries from x$kglcursor and x$kkssrd (kernel cache shared sql redirect?), but I'm not that good in x$views that I could tell from there, what is the purpose of the view..

Tanel. Received on Mon Aug 25 2003 - 13:28:22 CDT