From: Frederic Marciano <frederic.marciano_at_caramail.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2003 08:38:52 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to import data in tables of various sizes. I have noticed that there are important differences in loading time. For tables with the same number of lines (about 8 million), time can be multiply by 10. Does anybody know where that could come from ? I use a Tablespace composed by 5 files of 2 Go. Could the error come from the structure of my tablespace (size of extends...)

I tried to create a tablespace with an unique file of 12 Go, but I got an error.

Thanks. Received on Mon Aug 25 2003 - 10:38:52 CDT