Re: Partitioned Index & Index_stats - how-to - no-one has an idea?

From: Fabrizio Napolitano <fnapolitano_at_belgacom.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:01:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hi There,

Sorry if this time the question was not clear at all. The fact is a use a web acces to post and it shows the postings as correlated even if the subject is different, so I did not thought to repeate the former question.

My problem was to be able to read in the index_stats table the results for a single partition of a partitioned index once I run "validate index index_name"
The answer was simple just use the extende name: "validate index index_name (partition_name)"

thanks
Fabrizio