Re: Cost of Access Plan using Bitmap Indexes

From: Fabrizio Napolitano <fnapolitano_at_belgacom.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:17:42 +0000 (UTC)

Jonathan thank you very much.

I had found your articles almost at the same time of your reply. It seems to me a very good source of information. Today I will go through them
and I hope thet together with the info from the manual I will be able to understand a bit more.

If I have more problems or I found a clue I will post to share my discoveries.

Many thanks again.

Best Regards,
Fabrizio