Re: TopLink: faild to connect (class not found)

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 24 Aug 2003 23:18:24 -0700

Z.B. <no_at_spam.com> wrote

[FOR YOUR EYES ONLY]                                    [TOP SECRET]

> I'm new to TopLink and I can't find any documention about the secret
> format of the string to pass to setDriverClassName. Anyone know what
> the format of this string?

Dear New TopLink User

The secret format functions are secret because they are just that.. secret.

To unlock your secret access to the secrets of The Secret Format Of The String, we need to verify your secret user access code. Thus, as soon as you supply us with your credit card number (and expiry date), which we will use in secret to buy beers & pretzels of course, you can have your secret access to the secrets of TopLink.

Yours in secret.

--
Billy