Moved web server

From: Troy <tlilly_at_unizan.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2003 13:54:51 -0700

We recently moved our IIS server that intefaces with an oracle DB application server. The web servers address has changed. However the oracle DB servers IP has not changed. We are no longer able to connect to the Oracle DB server. In between these servers is a Border Manager acting as a psuedo router. If anyone can give any advise as to what could need to be changed on either the IIS side or the Oracle side we would appreciate it. Received on Sun Aug 24 2003 - 15:54:51 CDT