Help: Copy user quickly

From: charlie cs <spam)_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:20:39 GMT

We are using 9i.

We have a user that I need to transfer to another database. The user hold several huge tables, about 70G total. Exp/imp is not fast enough.

What I did is put the tables and indexes into a tranportable tablespace, and then transport it to the target database. Transport those huge table took only 1 hour to finish.

The problem is, how can I make sure all the others has been moved as well, like grants, constraints, package????

Is there something like export (owner=scott tables=n)?

Any suggestions?

Thanks Received on Fri Aug 22 2003 - 06:20:39 CDT