Re: OT, but quite educational if you got the time to read it.

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 22 Aug 2003 02:19:43 -0700

"Noons" <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:<3f44bdad$2$10355$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...
> http://news.com.com/2008-1082_3-5065859.html?tag=fd_lede2_hed

Typical story not only for software makers, but also for music producers. They are shitting on heads of their customers and when (obviously) their numbers dropped, they are going to congress with: "I'm loosing my business because of these damned copyright infringers, please give me more legislative powers (money on your voting fund already send)".

--
Dusan Bolek