NetApp for backups?

From: NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:58:11 GMT

Does anybody use NetApp for backups?
If yes, what speeds do you achieve on what hardware? The reason I want to go for NetApp, is that since it's 'supported' by Oracle, I can put archived logs to it, without straining further the current SAN.

Thanks.
We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email Received on Thu Aug 21 2003 - 14:58:11 CDT