Export, Create, Import Users

From: Dave <JustShutUp_at_azwhole.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:00:02 -0400

In my database, I have roughly 80 users. How do export each user, create the users accounts in the destination database, and import them into the new database without manually doing each one? Does anyone have any SQL scripts or are there any tools availble that do this?

I am trying to import all the data from a database to a new database and this is the first error I caught (user does not exist).

Thanks in advance.

Dave Received on Wed Aug 20 2003 - 15:00:02 CDT