Re: Graphical tool for displaying locks

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:16:39 GMT

IIRC, OEM has a GUI tool for locks. Also, there is a script that Oracle supplies, $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/utllockt.sql, which shows who is waiting for what in a more "graphical" manner. It is text based and can be run in SQL*Plus, but the output is formatted into more of a tree-like structure.

HTH,
Brian

Christian Hartmann wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> is there a good tool where I can generate/view a grpahical overview of
> my locks, i.e. who is waiting for a lock and who blocks this.
>
> If yes, how it is called and where can I download a trial?
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com