How to disable dynamic registration?

From: Bababobo <bababobo_at_bangkok.com>
Date: 20 Aug 2003 03:23:12 -0700

Hi there,
I'm running three (3) dedicated listeners & databases on one host, with specified portnumbers. network/admin/*.ora has been configured correctly, static & dedicated, mentioning SERV. When I start the two non-1521 listeners, everything works fine and both listeners register correctly with the respective instances. When I start the third listener, which uses 1521, the third service registers fine. But in addition the earlier 2 databases dynamically register themselves to this third listener, leaving the other 2 listeners without any function.

Am sure I have defined everything static, as in earlier releases. Any idea how to DISABLE the dynamic registration? Is on 9iR2, RH9, empty local_listener para.

thx Received on Wed Aug 20 2003 - 05:23:12 CDT