error when running Oracle's HTTP server

From: Norris <nis_w_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 05:35:47 -0700

In Oracle9.2.0.1, when I try to run HTTP server powered by Apache, it gives out
the syntax error in the file e:\oracle\sqlplus\admin\isqlplus.conf Can someone tell me what is the syntax error of the following line and how to fix it? I never touch the file before.

  FastCgiServer e:\oracle\bin\isqlplus -port 8228 -initial-env

iSQLPlusNumberOfThreads=20 -initial-env
iSQLPlusTimeOutInterval=30 -initial-env iSQLPlusLogLevel=off  -initial-env
iSQLPlusAllowUserEntMap=none -idle-timeout 3600