Request for refetence - incremental offline backups using RMAN

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 19 Aug 2003 05:20:50 -0700

Is anyone using this? I'm preparing architecture specification for one new database and I want to use incemental offline backups with database in NOARCHIVELOG mode. However, I've never seen running this combination, so I'm asking for some good/bad experiences with this, if you're using it.

--
Thank you

Dusan Bolek