oracle 9i app server error

From: kaushik.mondal <member4604_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 05:03:53 -0400

hi,

i seriously need some help.Where do i check for error messages in oracle 9i AS.Like for error in tomcat we can check at the console...

we have deployed an application...everything works fine..except for the DB connect part...DB connection error i suppose...but what exactly is the error how could i find out...

Whenevr i click on a link which refrs to a jsp page...and the page needs to fetch something from the data base...the out is simply a blank page...i have changed the drivers...checked the DB connect string...redeployed...nothing works..

Pls advice how could i solve my problem...where can i locate the error...or in case any suggestion pls come forward...

i realy need help with this...

Regards

Kaushik