Re: Disable database

From: Dean M. Bull <Dean.Bull_at_citec.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:28:16 GMT

blah wrote:

> HI,
>
> Just for fun I'd like to hear some ideas on how to disable a database which
> would take a DBA a long time to figure out.
>
> I thought a on startup trigger which does a database shutdown might stump a
> few DBA's.

We have been notified by concerned users that this is an irresponsible post, and as such its origin being investigated.
We do not condone this kind of behaviour within this group (or any other for that matter).

Dean Bull

--
CITEC System Administrator - Internet/Firewall Support team
Computer Facilities Management Unit TSG3