Re: Avoiding any locks in SQL Servers - read and understand....its magic.

From: Aaron Bertrand - MVP <aaron_at_TRASHaspfaq.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:01:44 -0400

> Sorry, if forgot to say, that the client is immediately informed, that
> the data is written, although the server has them still in work within
> transaction, which may have been delayed, till other transactions are
> finished.

And what client tools are prepared to suddenly have an asychronous connection? What if they need to further act on the data that results from the pending transaction?

If you love MVTO so much, fine, go use a database that supports MVTO. I don't see what else you're trying to accomplish here... Received on Mon Aug 18 2003 - 14:01:44 CDT