Perf Tuning : Analyze table BACKFIRED!!

From: JK_Yahoo <JKMalpani_at_Yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Aug 2003 21:28:38 -0700

Little long chain of events, but little lost on what went wrong... Thanks!!

Problem statement :

What went wrong? In past I have seen improvements in performance with other customer databases with similar to above actions, but it BACKFIRED on me this time. Any clues / suggestions / analysis is appreciated.

Thanks,
JK Received on Sun Aug 17 2003 - 23:28:38 CDT