Net problem

From: Steve <smain_at_iceboxllc.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2003 15:01:47 -0700

Hello,

I have a problem with connections timing out after about 45mins. I see quite a few others have had this problem in the past but so far I have not found a solution that works for us.

I can initiate connections through sql*plus to our 3 production databases and
after 45mins of inactivity two of the connections will time out. The kicker is the third database never loses its connection. I have gone through metastink and support but so far have not found an answer. If anyone has had this problem and found a way around it please let me know.

Thanks Received on Fri Aug 15 2003 - 17:01:47 CDT