Re: sqlplus doing ftp :)

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:09:44 GMT

> The suggestion
> that one uses a web location as a script library seems to me excellent. Its
> a shame one can't add such a location to sqlpath.

I saw this functionality quite some time ago. But I didn't do anything about it because it was easier for me to set SQLPATH and store the scripts locally. It's just too longwinded to prepend the script with a URL. But the feature is nice! Maybe in Oracle 10.0.2 they will let you use some sort of environment variable here. And it should have the ability to search multiple web servers, in order.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_remove_spam.peasland.com