Re: Enqueue Diagnosis

From: Matt <mccmx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Aug 2003 02:57:27 -0700

Firstly we are on Windows, so shell/batch scripting this solution isnt straightforward.

Second, I need to kick off a select on dba_waiters/blockers when an enqueue occurs, not all the time.

So I need some way of triggering the wait script when and only when someone is waiting (for an extended period of time). My plsql script can identify when a wait occurs (using v$session_wait), I just need to call a select on dba_waiters when I get a return from my v$session_wait script. How can I do this...? I need to spool the output of the script to an OS file.

Matt Received on Thu Aug 14 2003 - 04:57:27 CDT