Re: DBCA cannot run

From: garrylam <member34439_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:42:08 +0000

I used Blackdown JRE 1.1.8 v3

I remembered that when I installed the Oracle 9i R1 , it will ask to input the java path, but no need in installing Oracle 9i R2.

I have set Oracle_home and Oracle_Base in the oracle account bash_profile befroe install too

export ORACLE_BASE=/u01/oracle
export ORACLE_HOME=/u01/oracle/product/9.2.0.1

does it mean I cannot set I cannot set Oracle Inventory to : /u01/oracle/orainventory ?