ORA-1652 no matter how big temp tablespace made

From: Shirley Taylor <taylorsi_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: 13 Aug 2003 07:38:25 -0700

Hi,
We have a query which runs on our development instance using a total of 512M of temp tablespace. On the production instance it fills a 6gig temporary tablespace and fails. Database parameters are identical. Tablespaces are temporary not permanent. I used dbms_stats on the production server and exported the stats to the development server where I imported them but the query still runs properly and only uses 512M of sort space in temp. I've sent a mass of stuff to Oracle support but haven't heard back yet. Anyone experience this before? Thanks,
Shirley Received on Wed Aug 13 2003 - 09:38:25 CDT