Cannot compile Function for Lock issue!

From: Alvin <ccwei_at_ms1.pchome.com.tw>
Date: 13 Aug 2003 01:15:49 -0700

Hi

I've a stored function called by a lot of procedures and those procedures

were run by different schedule(15 mins/1 hour,....).

Everytime I want to compile the function, it was locked and hanged.

My workaroud is to create a new one, it's stupid. But what can I do.

Could I know whether the function was called or not at a specific time.

Best Regards

Alvin Liu! Received on Wed Aug 13 2003 - 03:15:49 CDT