can someone show some oracle sql stmt, I want to compare that wit h MYSQL in linux rh 9.0

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:53:27 +0100

Morning Niall,

three, four - who cares.

I always expected the 'Large Hadron Collider' to be mis-spelt in a science mag one day :o)
Conjurs up a horrid picture though !!!

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. Stick with being a DBA, the poetry isn't all that great !

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:Norman.Dunbar_at_LFS.co.uk