Trace Files

From: Mike <learning_dba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Aug 2003 21:08:43 -0700

Hi,

I have a report developed using Ora Excel which connects to 25 databases and populates the report.When ever we run the report it consumes a lot of CPU and all other processes become very slow. I want to enable trace for all the databases.The report is run from excel.Where do I enable the traceing?

TIA Mike Received on Mon Aug 11 2003 - 23:08:43 CDT