Re: can someone show some oracle sql stmt, I want to compare that with MYSQL in linux rh 9.0

From: <ctcgag_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Aug 2003 18:37:15 GMT

"developer" <developer_at_earth.com> wrote:
> can someone show some oracle sql stmt, I want to compare that with MYSQL
> in linux?
> thanks!

select smp.id,
  corr(

     (select val from a where a.expID=exp.id and a.smpID=2),
     (select val from a where a.expID=exp.id and a.smpID=smp.id)
  )
from
  (select distinct expID as id from a) exp,   (select distinct smpID as id from a) smp group by smp.id

You're welcome.

Xho

Usenet Newsgroup Service              New Rate! $9.95/Month 50GB