Can you get a description of a function from the Oracle-datadictionary??

From: wybrand <meer051_at_zonnet.nl>
Date: 11 Aug 2003 08:29:09 -0700

Hi,

I have the following question: I want to get a description of a function like substr or a user defined function from the datadictionary. For instance I want to know which datatype the function returns and what many in-, out- and in/out parameters the function has and of which type they are.

Is this possible??

Thank you in advance.

Greetings,

Wybrand. Received on Mon Aug 11 2003 - 10:29:09 CDT