Re: Low-Hassle 9i Application Server advice?

From: Quarkman <quarkman_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: 10 Aug 2003 22:52:02 -0700

"Anurag Varma" <avarmadba.skipthis_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<YRZYa.1246$aE1.68_at_nwrddc01.gnilink.net>...
> So quarkman is HJR :)
>
> Was that a mistake Howard? We did notice that
>
> Anurag

It was a sort of mistake, but not really. I'd been 'busted' by email a while back, and was in the middle of switching over, back to the old account, temporarily, as a result.

It just happened a bit quicker than anticipated! (I have a Microsoft brain, you know: I find it difficult to multitask and remember two different sign-offs at the same time).

Bang! <sound of Quarkman being killed off>

:-(
HJR Received on Mon Aug 11 2003 - 00:52:02 CDT