Re: MySQL 4

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 8 Aug 2003 04:10:53 -0700

Dave Hau <davehau_nospam_123_at_nospam_netscape.net> wrote

> Getting a license for Oracle server enterprise edition does cost an arm
> and a leg though. ;-)

Bullshit! It is exactly this type of misinformation that is tarnashing the good reputation of comp.databases.oracle.server

Don't make me take my lead pipe to you David. I will not stand the spreading of FUD around here. It will not do!!

It cost an arm, a leg AND YOUR LEFT NUT!

Sheez...

--
Billy