Oracle Management Server/Repository Creation Issues

From: Frost <jmyers_at_blackcreekisc.com>
Date: 7 Aug 2003 11:25:37 -0700

I am having trouble completeing the repository for a user. When the creation process starts, I get the error "PLS-00213 package STANDARD not accessible." How do I get around this problem. I feel that this is stopping me from running the OMS. When I try to run the OMS I get the following error "Error 2140 An Internal NT error has occurred" I am not trying to do any thing special, I just need to get the OMS started. Thanks in advance for any help.

Working Specs:
OS - NT Server 4: service pack 6 with option pack Software - Oracle Enterprise Edition 8.1.7.0.0 Received on Thu Aug 07 2003 - 13:25:37 CDT