Migration from Oracle RDB to SQL Server.

From: Chandra Mohan <bschandramohan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Aug 2003 04:49:57 -0700

Hi,

We need help on following things :
1. Inputs on creating comments on the columns & Tables of a SQL Database & generating the sql script of that.

2. Is it possible to call a .exe file in SQL server like following code in ORACLE

	create procedure CERT_VERIFY_PROCEDURE ( in    :X Y by value )
    		language SQL;
		external
        name "CERT_VERIFY"
        location 'HOST_IMG:TEST_CALCS.EXE'
            with ALL logical_name translation
        language C
        GENERAL parameter style

3. We are using Rules for restricting data(now), We need inputs whether to use Check constraints or Rules.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandru Received on Thu Aug 07 2003 - 06:49:57 CDT